SKYWARE HOSPITALITY’S RESPONSE TO COVID 19
From the first days of the COVD 19 crisis, Skyware’s hotel property management system is proud to have continued to employ all its staff to support customers during this time of uncertainty and significant downturn in the hospitality industry. We continue to accept the challenge in serving hotels at the same level before the crisis and appreciate the opportunity to provide all of our hospitality partners with our industry leading property management software for resorts and hotels. We have accomplished this major feat in a responsible and safe manner by having our employees work remotely and use social distancing protocols according to Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. Skyware had an early advantage since many of its employees were already working remotely. Because our technology is a Software as a Service (SaaS) technology we are well ahead of our competitors in providing not only remote access to our resort PMS system but also remote assistance well ahead of our competitors in the industry.
Understanding the pandemic created a need for less face-to-face contact during new customer installs, of the property management software for hotels, Skyware continues to invest additional resources to lessen the need for on-site training. Although Skyware considers our onsite training and installation services the very best in the industry (as you have told us many times), we recognize the risk to our employees, our customers, and the general public every time we travel to support you. Therefore, the following are just some of the capabilities to minimize the risk of face-to-face contact and make the most of virtual customer interaction:
- Continually evolving library of online training manuals and videos allowing customers to quickly master the capabilities of Skyware PMS
- Weekly Online Training Sessions via online conferencing focusing on a special topic of the week
- An online demonstration system for your employees to use to practice making reservations, running reports just to name a few
- 24/7 in-house support, staffed with experienced hoteliers able to answer any operational question
- Automatic problem ticket generation issuance from your emails to our support team
COVID 19 HOTEL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FEATURES FOR YOUR HOTEL OPERATIONS
Since the outbreak, we have also developed additional capabilities (along with existing features) that will better enable your staff to support your customers in this new social distancing environment. Skyware recognizes your hotel’s need for a quality Property Management that can help you serve your guests safely and responsibly. Therefore, we have developed the following features:
- Mobile check in/check out minimizing the need to have face-to-face contact
- Increased capabilities to help resurrect cancelled / amended reservations
- Robust Customer Relationship Management (Hotel CRM Software) capabilities enabling loyalty programs recognizing certain customer groups and nourishing direct relationships
- Guest-facing documentation for special needs
SUPPORT FOR GOVERNMENT SPONSORED FINANCIAL DOCUMENTATION
With the various financial relief programs being proposed, Skyware is on the forefront of maintaining flexible accounting and reporting records so hoteliers have the ability to export and maintain long term records for guests’ personal or business use. The proposed Travel Tax Credit is an example of how Skyware hotels can provide a well organized financial packet in addition to a traditional receipt allowing guests to document their eligible travel spending for these various government programs as they are implemented.